BOE 3.01% $3.54 boss energy ltd

The Uranium Bull is well and alive, page-70

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2126
    Navydiver, as you and other commodity investors well know, there are many times markets (read that as people) staring fear in the face, lose all sense of value or logic.

The long term uranium deficit narrative is beyond any dispute, barring an existential event. However, that does not mean share prices and the voting machine that determines them in the short term, cannot cause anxiety for longer than most would think.

l am prepared for uranium producers to fall another 10% to 20% from here over the next 3 to 9 months. Though that is not my base case it is a possible outcome l do not ignore. I intend to keep buying all the way down, as l have done many times.

My portfolio bottom line rises and falls in fairly big absolute terms all the time. Presently it has been smashed though it is deeply in the green.

Fortunately the downs excite me more than the ups as l reasonably understand investment opportunity is most commonly accompanied by despair and investment loss by euphoria.

The late afternoon sell off in all my nuclear favourites did not go unnoticed or pass to the keeper. Just as near all time highs in Au heavyweights were worth lightening a little.

Contrarian investing can be a lonely and oft ridiculed past time. Then again it is often a fountain of wealth in the fullness of time.

l encourage true believers in the future of clean energy to stay fat.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.