PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

The Uranium Conundrum, page-25

1. 606 Posts.
    Thx for the explanation of what we already know about 'quants'. Oxford dictionary not required.

In regards to this "No, everyone was trying to explain away JPM's sales as a freak anomaly."

Show me where this occured? All people were doing was drawing attention to the global x situation and noting that it was better they were in than out. I don't think anyone really thought this was the rally we had been waiting for. I certainly didn't, as I always saw production/ny listing as this catalyst.

The argument over whether global x 'ran a ruler over PEN' imo still holds water.

Sure it was a shame JPM sold some. No big deal. Like I said, you're rapping with ppl who've been in PEN a lot longer than u and not a stranger to off the cuff rallies for reasons less obvious than that. I could have not even mentioned global x and you would have been none the wiser!

If you made $$...good for you, celebrate it, but you're arguing with yourself here now and/or at least arguing over nothing major. If you think your excellent, that's all that matters!

Cheers

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.