ASX 0.52% $61.22 asx limited

Halflife, I am not sure I agree with you. The impediments you...

1. 557 Posts.

Halflife, I am not sure I agree with you.

The impediments you refer to in Australia - if one excepts your view - are certainly not so pronounced in Africa, Central Asia etc. I can think of a couple of projects, that if proved up, that could be up and running relatively quickly.

Recently there seems to have been a concerted talking down of the prospects of the uranium sector. It almost seems orchestrated.

I think this is a consolidation phase and people are getting more serious about what stocks they really want to hold. The exploration 'cream' will rise to the top.

The current drilling in Australia will tell a story. If someone hits pay dirt - especially in a region populated by other explorers - The market generally, I suspect, will fire up again.

If the results across the board thought are disappointing though, then watch out.

In think the demand for uranium will not dissipate and the price will settle lower than it is today, but at a level much higher than it was prior to lift off.

I have a small interest in a couple of Australian projects and a much larger interest in one off-shore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.22
Change
-0.320(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.58 $61.92 $61.19 $63.26M 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23666 $61.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$61.42 5200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.