Osi This trade war with China could be very good for Australia...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Osi

This trade war with China could be very good for Australia and the whole S.E. Asian region in general.
    That is if our government plays its cards right.
    Perhaps this is another reason why the ASX took such a big jump on Friday along with the rise in the USD and fall in the AUD making US stocks which are already way over priced too expensive and the ASX a much better valued market.
    All hail the Trump, may his trade war rage.

I think we need to mention Venezuala, Brazil and Italy who's economies have crumbled and who's currency has become pretty much worthless.
    Emerging economies are now starting to decline rapidly.
    I read a property spruikers article the other day and it said "The worst of the housing correction is over but the fall will continue for a little while." Something like that anyway. What a load of spin, the property correction has not even started properly yet. When property comes down 20% it will have started properly.
    Units in my area are collapsing and there is so much land for sale. A friend of mine bought a unit about 4 or 5 years ago, a really well built very nice unit for this area. This is just one isolated case mind. She paid something like about $350,000 for and now its been on the market for about 6 months and the price is down to $270,000 now.
    She has quite a lot of money from the sale of a farming property and quite a few other houses so she wont be substantially impacted by the loss though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.