GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The US is sinking ... sinking ... sinking, page-33

1. 2,182 Posts.
    if people spruicking gold are just manipulating things, then the price of gold would have tanked and the increases in the purchase of physical metals would not have increased timber, spruickrs get a few people sucked in, not the numbers who are buying and holfing gold, and i am sure they have very little influence on central banks, who have continued to buy gold for teh last 3 years. they probably know there in an inflection point in the coming months/years, where the US dollar debt is old off and the reserve status is lost to the american dollars. prudent measures to negate this collapse is to invest un an alternative global currency, that usually does well at times like these. US economy is not recovering, even the IMF and others say growth is laclustre, and if thats been all thats happened for all the increase in money supply, then it bodes ill for the nezt few months as the tap is being turned off..
    i could be wrong, but i dont fell like i am nor do i feel that i have been taken in by spruickers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.