GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The US is sinking ... sinking ... sinking, page-43

1. 41,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    I had plenty of chances at 1.17 today but one eye kept looking at the gold price not knowing if yesterday's rally will hold! Maybe I should not be picking tops and bottoms but that is a mid range level I just don't like buying at. I will either get it cheaper or more expensive depending upon the price action of POG in the near future.

The only certain FACT I know is that Swiss National Bank has warned countless time for a few years now EURCHF will not fall below 1.20 or else they will will sell the living daylight out of their own currency. Traders have been brave since July and came within 42 pips of that figure. Count me in helping the SNB if it gets there.

In terms of manipulation I see it every day in the Cable and Fiber during open stop hunting so that is a fact of life. A few of the liquid providers are paying large fines for "manipulations" but business as usual. We can't beat these buggers so just have to play their game.

This thread is so full of people complaining about conspiracy/manipulations but unless you can profit from it then get out of the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.