GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The US is sinking ... sinking ... sinking, page-92

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Timber,

Sorry let me qualify that the comment regarding knowing more than the fed was aimed at Skol. My apologies if it didnt read that way. Even though I dont always agree with you I do read all your posts with interest.

Im sorry but I dont agree with you there. If all the banks in the UK for example all met together and decided they wanted to sell something and co-ordinated it together that would be illegal. However, because the G-10 are the government then it is all ok. The fact they are even meeting specifically about gold in the first place says to me it is valued far more than what you indicate on these threads. I am yet to read an article that says the G-8, G-10 or G-20 meet to discuss copper, iron ore, coal or uranium and these have far more commercial value to all of the nations in question. (ok maybe not iron ore but you hopefully get my point).

You also have not commented at all on the co-operation and discussion of selling in a coordinated fashion of gold.

You have also skipped over the fact that yourself and others on here have consistently shot down posters whom say that gold is money. According to the G-10 it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.