GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The US is sinking ... sinking ... sinking, page-96

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    CB's selling Gold.

I would think if the CB's are selling Gold then they will inflate the POG first and keep it up. IMO most Bankers will manipulate any and all markets without any thought to who it will smash for their own good.
    If CB's are going to sell Gold then I would imagine POG will go up considerably from its current price.
    Gold is and has been the core asset of the CB's and the only core asset which is real and tangible. I would not imagine they would sell that core asset unless all else has failed, are we there yet??
    They could also be considering pumping up the POG to hurt Chinese/Russian CB buying. In short their are a number of reasons the CB's would meet to discuss POG but I cant see any of them being about sending the POG downward as they would be dealing themselves a big hit.

AUD

IMO the RBA has been active with its 9billion tax payer dollars in the currency market. This is the reason the AUD bounced. They would be very aware if the AUD stays down then it will spark higher prices for nearly everything in Australia including food via higher freight costs because of higher fuel costs. As Australia buys most of its fuel via Asia the falling AUD will force the price of fuel up.
    I think the RBA has intervened to push the AUD down and now to bring it back up again to a level that will only cause minimal inflation. The pensions and the ADF pensions are now tied to Inflation instead of wages growth so there are some big reasons for the RBA to intervene right now and IMO they have.
    What price they set for the AUD will tell you the price of stable inflation in this country and so if the AUD goes higher or lower from that point will tell you inflation is rising or falling. A very handy tool Im thinking for those that deal in the currency market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.