GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the usa is a currency manipulator.

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "... while American authorities and academics bleat about China and its currency manipulation, America is engaged in much the same thing.

The world's most indebted nation - with $US2.5 trillion ($A2.49 trillion) of that owed to China - has been desperately trying to debase its own currency and to break free of China's peg to the greenback.

In its latest attempt to bludgeon the greenback into submission, it recently embarked on its second round of quantitative easing, a fancy term for printing money. That it is doing it a second time gives you a pretty good indication that the first round didn't work.

The latest attempt has sent global markets for currencies and commodities into a spin. Most nations, apart from ours, have attempted to stabilise their position by pushing their own currencies lower, resulting in a currency tug of war between the world's biggest economies."

The full article titled, "Gold's new glister raises possibility of restructure" by Ian Verrender is at http://www.theage.com.au/business/golds-new-glister-raises-possibility-of-restructure-20101110-17ntq.html

My comment: Trust an independent thinker in our mainstream media to stick it to the USA, tell it how it is, and let us all know about the USA's hyprocisy in calling China a "currency manipulator." I wonder if the article will appear in The New York Times or be quoted by Bernanke. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.