PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Do you really believe that the USA will not have sufficient...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Do you really believe that the USA will not have sufficient uranium for their power plants next year? Do you really think that their planning is so bad that they would leave it to the last minute to secure the uranium they need to continue running their nuclear power plants??

Utilities secure uranium for their plants many years in advance. It is a known fact that utilities have already secured their required uranium requirements up to 2015.

I do believe that sentiment towards the uranium industry will improve some time in the future but I personally doubt that we are going to see the significant supply demand imbalances in 2013 that many keep referring to. There is currently adequate secondary supply to make up for the shortfall in mining production. For uranium prices to go back to $120/lb that a few on here keep stating, an unexpected and significant supply shock would need to occur similar to the Cigar Lake incident. However, predicting such an event would be like predicting Fukushima.

Keep it real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.