GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the usa's debt dwarfs china's debt ..., page-62

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.

geiger

I dont like what the world faces either, all I can go on is the systemic physics of the situation and what thats produced physiologically through history

I wouldnt just put the Americans in this diversion toward a common enemy , most of us forget the authoritarian model the communists embrace, everythings been rosy recently so we tend to idealize the Chinese economic miracle , we forget the Chinese form of of government as a new form of government, state capitalism is a deeply flawed form of a centrally planned command capitalism

when we rally against the wests planned consumption and the imbalances it brings we must not forget that centrally planned production creates different but equally dangerous imbalances, when government of any persuasion seek to create and manage economic matters, eventually the central planners create situations that are not sustainable

Both systems are creating these unsustainable imbalances , both systems will eventually fail

I rally against the folks who think of gold as a get fabulously rich strategy, gold is a wealth preservation strategy, gold a $5k probably means we are in a world that none of us want to live through or see come to pass, the collapse of the global economies we be a profoundly distressing period of everyone, the folks here that cheer on impending collapse of the US economy underestimate the the extent of interconnection of the global economy, most imagine it will happen in some form of isolation from us.

All the worlds economies use Australia as their resource source, the Chinese and Japanese trade with us so they may manufacture things , our private debt levels are as bad as any in the world, our housing prices are in a classic bubble realy to implode

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.