GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

G'day Ctindale.I continue to enjoy reading your posts, so thanks...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    G'day Ctindale.

I continue to enjoy reading your posts, so thanks for contributing and providing a different perspective. It's always refreshing to get a different view even though I do not necessarily agree all the time - guess that's what forums are for.

My observation at present is that governments will continue down the path of printing more and more money, but at what point will they stop being able to do that? What will the catalyst be?

I think recently the US Government voted that they were able to increaase the budget deficit by 1 trillion...so where does it stop? What's to stop them from increasing it year on year and continually creating all this money to pay their debts? Interested in your thoughts...

I guess I'm in the inflation camp, particularly because I've followed 2 commentators for the past 4-5 years, Schiff and Grandich. They were right about the crash and saw it coming and they continue to be right about what's happening now. They both see inflation and a higher gold price. It always pays to listen to the other side though, which is why I always read what you have to say Ctindale.

On that note Ctindale, there's another guy I've just come across who shares similar views to you, his name is Derek Blain - his website is as follows:

http://www.investophoria.com/

You might find something worthwhile there.

Cheers

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.