CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

the usual wall at 10.5, page-16

1. 1,491 Posts.
    How much will Mr Clive Palmer and his group pay for control of CTP? By my figures we will own it lock stock and barrell for under $200 million. You will get your 18c a share and not a look in on the rest.

Mr CP will walk away with one of the largest energy reserves in the world for peanuts. You begrudge RC some money, if the options hit there strike price, if he pays for them, if he creates billions in wealth for us. Yet you begrudge him his pay for making s rich, yet your are quite happy to let a faceless, unproven group, with no record walk away with your investment for nothing.

The only basis is that you think he is being paid too much. If RC makes me a millioniare with my holding I will personally write him a check for $50k as a thank you. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

It's about time some of our investors grew up and started thinking objectively. The emotional rancor and single minded hatred they may have for a director is clouding there judgement.Grow up and lets grow this company with a proven commercial board. Not faceless men.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.