Educate yourself and stop assuming your bigoted kneejerk...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Educate yourself and stop assuming your bigoted kneejerk reactions to these things are factual.
    Fire in ceremonyMany aspects of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander traditional religious ceremonies and rituals are an important part of expressing cultural beliefs, meanings and concepts that link people to their environments in complex ways.Many ceremonies involving fire have been performed by Aboriginal people for thousands of years. Smoking ceremonies are used in many parts of Australia, and involve gathering guests around a smokey fire so that are protected while visiting their hosts’ country. These are unique to each region and use local plants and materials.Fire in ceremony (unimelb.edu.au)

Factual to who? Something contrived and written up by lefty activists to help push their agenda? Where is the evidence??? Are there any cave paintings showing a fire ceremony??? Is the ANY written or scribblings on bark or anything that shows a fire ceremony???? Are there notes in the "invaders" wriiten words mentioning a fire ceremony??? Are they relying on the word of the "Great River Serpent"???
    Im willing to have my mind changed but arent they just relying on handed down hearsay. Tell a lie often enough and even the liar believes it.

I think its on a par with their ancient Welcome To Country bulldust ceremony that was was created by Ernie Dingo and Richard Walley OAM in 1976.

I wonder how long before the Aboriginal War Dance / Cry will be an ancient ritual???

https://www.abc.net.au/btn/classroom/indigenous-war-cry/13747752

Last edited by Robboj: 15/05/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.