Here's one I chose at random. Maybe I've found a hobby during...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Here's one I chose at random. Maybe I've found a hobby during isolation:

Despite calling herself “Dr. Amy,” and despite her use of diagnostic testing and prescribing therapeutic agents to treat autism and other medical conditions, Yasko is not a licensed medical doctor or naturopathic doctor (in fact, she’s ineligible for licensing) or on the faculty of any university. Nor is she an autism researcher, at least as that term would be understood among actual autism researchers.According to her resume, Yasko has a Ph.D. in Microbiology/Immunology & Infectious Diseases from Albany State Medical College. In the 1980s through the early 2000s, she did research and published in respectable journals. She helped start two companies involved in the development of drugs and DNA synthesizers and holds several patents. But, sometime in the early 2000s, things seem to have gone off the rails. She veered from respectable science to naturopathy and pseudoscience, even though she knows better.After working as a researcher and businesswoman, Yasko graduated from Clayton College of Natural Health (CCNH), an unaccredited naturopathic school that taught all manner of quackery and has since ceased operations. (I can’t imagine the cognitive dissonance required for someone with her background to stomach courses in, say, homeopathy.) According to Quackwatch, “the nature of CCNH’s teachings is also reflected in the brazen claims of its graduates,” listing Yakso’s declaration of her ability to “reverse” diseases with no known cure, like autism, as an example.

I will try to do one a day.

Deo volente....Marum

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.