THE VACCINATION HOAX, page-38

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3059
    Gilead to Donate Experimental Coronavirus Drug Remdesivir

The drug will be offered for compassionate use, expanded access and clinical trials, and will treat patients with severe symptoms, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Daniel O’Day said in an open letter.

The company is also boosting its supply of remdesivir to more than 500,000 treatment courses by October, and to more than 1 million by the end the year. Production time has also been accelerated to six months from one year, he said.

“While we are working with the utmost sense of urgency on the immediate needs before us, we are also looking forward,” he said.

“Over the next weeks and months, we will be able to further increase our supplies of remdesivir as raw materials with long lead times become available for manufacture.”

The drugmaker said last week it’s switching to “expanded access” from a “compassionate use” program under which remdesivir was given.

The move will accelerate its emergency use for multiple severely ill patients.

More than 1,700 patients have been treated through these programs, O’Day said in the letter on Saturday.

A World Health Organization panel said in January that remdesivir was considered to be the most promising therapeutic candidate based on its broad antiviral spectrum, and existing data based on human and animal studies.

The medication was developed initially for Ebola and studied in patients in Eastern Congo.

Multiple clinical trials are investigating the drug’s effects in Covid-19 patients in China and elsewhere.

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-04/gilead-to-donate-experimental-coronavirus-drug-for-140-000-cases

#Howdarethey

DONATE IN DEED !

What the F--k are they thinking ?

Where's the Profit in that FFS ?

How the Hell are "Big Pharma going to "Take over the World" ( Apparently they already Do ) let alone have say in how we run our lives, influence everyone from Presidents down, ( It's All a Conspiracy by Big Pharma you know, that's what i was told by an Anti-Vaxxa ) make a $ ?

So let me get this straight, If we all go down the "Anti-Vax" Road, sooner or later, We All Die, ( Sooner most likely ) Extinction is the word that comes to Mind, like the Dodo & Dinosaur mainly due to all the diseases we've now got a Vaccine for that will rear their ugly head to Bite us all on the Bum in more ways than one ! Big Pharma is "Running the Show" so i've been Told, but if that's the case and we "Choose to Believe" the "Hysterical Hippies" who want us to believe that Vaccines are Bad and Big Pharma and the Gov is more like Big Brother, and we can't believe a word they say, that they're all out to get us, with their lies & deceit that it's all a Conspiracy to Con us into believing Vaccines / Big Pharma / Governments / WHO not to mention the thousands of Drs, Scientists, Researchers, Physicians, Nurses, Lab Techs, etc working tirelessly on fighting everything from Cancer to Covid around the World atm are in on it, part of "The Scam" well, Holy Crap - what hope do we have as a Race if that was the case, Luckily for "Most of us" that's Not the case ( Thank God ) !!! and i'm Not even Christian or Catholic, but thank Christ i'm Not an Anti-Vaxxer with their Head in the Sand and a Chip on their misinformed Shoulder atm !!!

Stay Safe, Stay Sanitized, Stay Healthy, Stay Well,

Most of all Stay Vaccinated - especially against the upcoming Winter Flu Season

I know i will, after it nearly took me out a few yrs ago, Bastard it was too

Since getting a Flu shot each year since, hardly a Sniffle, go figure

Cheers

Frank

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.