IMM 1.35% 37.5¢ immutep limited

the valuation exercise, page-28

1. 2,793 Posts.

groins, thanks

but please don't groan..

go back to my post on the cost of cancer in the US - posted over the weekend - it will give you a good intro to how the US govt's pharma scheme places and subsidises cancer drugs at the top of the list (presently, anyway) - ie, cancer is subsidised in the US

as for women as being a priority in US health - go look how many more women voted last election, and how active for the past three decades they have been on women's issues - you know, like the US abortion debate - gets airtime, gets votes... gets prioritised, especially when there is no other drug out there to help them with ovarian cancer - sought like our prostate deal.. sought of like Dendreon..

as for a 'hitch' with Dendreon.. mate.. newbie?.. what the hell do you think 3 phases of trials are all about, before the final FDA trialling and approval, where we may jump the last hoop too - please, get with the no-hitches science of the program

and if you don't like comparisons, OK - what else in terms of 'the science' have you got for us groins?

and as an aside... if it is a Microsoft/Google deal, we'll probably end up being on the google side of that pretty picture (hopefully, maybe)

charts - comparisons - and asking a hell load more questions is what it is about..

i do appreciate your thoughts groins, they help me focus the right issues, and look for proper data points

and yes, i'm enjoying my wine tonight.. red by the way

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $548.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.3¢ 37.0¢ $564.8K 1.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 207575 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 15469 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.