IMM 2.78% 37.0¢ immutep limited

the valuation exercise, page-40

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "Go back and read the Southern Cross report - it provides a much more realistic assessment."

robhood,

The Sth Cross broker report offered nothing new to researched investors of Prima. I will concur that Stuart Roberts has respectfully earnt his stripes as an excellent fundamental analysist of the biotech sector but his record to date for predicting Prima's 12 month target price has proved way off the mark. Only 15c was added to the 12 month target he set last year. Having said this I will admit his set targets are usually on the money... just not with PRR.

The National Securities Report set a 5 year target of only 62c... which imo only exposed how little research they conducted for their "paid" report.

Take all posts on here with a grain of salt, that should always go without saying however the same must be said for all paid broker reports imo.

groins,

I'm not having a dig at all, merely just expressing my own opinion as I respect you also have yours... That's what we're all here for.

"This is like people comparing SDL with FMG."

I really don't see it this way though. Imo, Dendreon have machete-cleared a path forward for Prima through the dark FDA forest of immunetherapy approvals. And they experienced a heck of a tough time doing so. Many mistakes were also made by Dendreon along the way which Prima have learnt to avoid as a result.

Show me one broker report, news article or shareholder update for Prima where Dendreon is not mentioned. Not one exists.

Prana who I would agree have a very promising drug for age-related neurodegenerative disorders have simply struggled for funding and are not as fortunate to progress under the shadow of a Dendreon imo so a completely different situation.

That's my stubborn discounted 30c worth for the night anyway. Thanks for the discussion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $563.7K 1.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 386559 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 261422 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.