PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

The Value in PLS, page-24

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    good to see a rally in confidence! some people seemed to be shaken on friday - the first event of not seeing a run after good news rattled some

But we did see the best trading range since the 14th of October (equal highest low and highest high), notably there was also only a single seller at 36.5 in the after market auction. PLS is as resilient as usual

Thanks PF, BF your posts are awesoem - as are some other people here - this is handdowns the best thread I have been on

the only thing I can add is my thoughts on the psychology behind recent activity

I think we are just seeing the 50.5 cent valuation being stuck in people minds here. all it will take is an accumulation of evidence and people will start realizing that re-rate is not in a distant future but in the near future

Within the next few months should see valuation to $1-$1.20 with Tabba Tabba online and lithum shifting to estimated.

The quarterly report may well be the thing that tips people into focusing on the new valuation over the old. So I'm predicting a run within the week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.