ZRL 0.00% 3.7¢ zambezi resources limited

the value in zrl

1. 875 Posts.
    I am in the red, as it every single other shareholder in ZRL. It's not possible to be otherwise as we are now at our all time low (1.1c).

The current market cap is $13.2M AUD at 1.1c. What does this represent to shareholders? IMO, a fantastic opportunity to get back what we have lost. Many will have given up, deserted the ship for fear of sinking. Many will have lightened up on speculative stocks during abysmal market conditions, others, who know the potential of ZRL, will surely start stocking up at these levels.

The jigsaw is not together yet, but most of the pieces are here with only a few left to find.

What do ZRL have?
    1. Kangaluwi Copper Project.
    - 963km2 of prospecting land
    - 245km2 of approved mining licences
    - Current 200kt of contained copper (JORC) and this is with only testing 25% of the prospect
    - Aim to move this to 500,000kt within the next 6-9 months
    - Exciting further prospects at Kalula
    - BFS in 2012
    - Early Production 2013 - heap leach
    - Planned plant for 1.5m to 3.0m tonnes per annum. Thats 26,700 tonnes of copper per annum. That's prospective revenue of between 96M and 192M / annum at current spot.
    - Initial Mine Life Estimate 10-15 years
    - Only drilled 25% of strike length to date
    2. Chalimbana Uranium Prospect
    - they plan to spin this off into a new company to raise some cash in the future
    3. Mpande Limestone Project
    - 185km2 of prospects

Cash:
    They have enough to continue drilling at undertake BFS for the next 12 months under the 10M loan from LinQ.

Value:
    - Current share price - 1.1c
    - Current Market Cap $13.2m

What does this mean? It means that the market is currently valuing ZRL's in-situ copper at 3cents / pound (200kt). The market is ignoring everything else to do with ZRL. Plain and simple. 3c is pretty close to what you can sell you in the ground resource for, irrespective of everything else. btw, don't forget the 200kt is from only 25% of the strike length of the prospect.

Enough said for now. Do you own research to appreciate the value of this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.