re: cheech -:) the value of israel’s nuclear deter No wrong...

1. 831 Posts.
    re: cheech -:) the value of israel’s nuclear deter No wrong again Jew. I am not a Mullah nor a Muslim. I simply do not believe it is my responsibility or that of other non Jews to carry the can for you and shoulder your miserably communities nazi behaviour wherever they go. Then cry 'foul, terrorist, persecution and Holocoust' in defence.

Be it South Africa under Apartheid which Jews suppoprted to the hilt from the Oppenheimers to the street Hymie and Israeli Armaments Authority, the Nazis with whom Shamir and his clique did deals to deport those willing to go to Palestine to populate the place, Chile where they fed and nurtured on Augusto Pinochette, Argentina where they sold equipment and taught the art of collecting HUMINT( human intelligence) through insidious torture, Guatamala, where as 'special advisors' they plied their horrible trade again, with 'Mike' Harare, in Panama and other places where torture and summary executions like in Brazil (of homeless, powerless street urchins, children for gods sakes) were all done in the name of 'Business' you cannot run away from the blood on your hands. It appears to be either genetic or pathalogical. There was a reason why Europe treated you the way they did and continue to hold you in ridicule, suspicion and abject hatred.

It is not fair that innocents anywhere die for the gereater objective of some stingy, mean community without regard for life or limb till it is theirs. Even then, you sit away from Israel supporting the fascist state being generous with the lives of others.

if the Mullahs are motivated by 7 or 72 virgins, thats their belief and they certainly are prepared to put their proverbials where their beliefs lie. How much more superior is your god, where Lot F..cks his daughters? thats the Jewish way though is it not? perhaps thats why why you are so out of step with the world.

Perhaps better still is the or Deuteronomy where you are encouraged to kill everything in that land that moves which is what you are doing today.

You must remember that you will one day be held accountable for your actions. It is happening now. What victories you enjoy like the US is like the flicker of a dying candle, bold, bright, menacing,appearing like it is invincible in death.

In concluding I must say that whilst bought and sold menials like Howard and now and impatient WASPish Bush may appear to do your bidding, it will not be the same forever. This is a marriage of convenience. Iraq is a bleeding ground for them all. They have again learned of your treachery in falsyfing thee vidence of WMD's in Iraq then getting them to go there whilst your dastardly deeds are conveniently hidden from world glare.

It is sad but because very few of you stand up for the truth and for human values, you will all be condemned for the silence and financing of the Terror that is Judaism and Israel. That to me is untenable. The refusniks are heroes, even if only mine.

It was a Jew who murdered Yitzak Rabin *(the author of bone breaking of unarmed Palestinians, the best you could produce as a peacemaker), not an Arab. It was Menachem begin another Jew responsible for the murder of innocents at the King David Hotel and refugee camps of women and children. It was a Jew that calle dhim a butcher and a grocer (Bruno Kreisky Chancellor of Austria).

Henry Kissinger ( oevr 1 million Viet Namese, 100's of thousands of others in South America) Wolfowitz(5 million Indonesians with Suharto), Feith, Perle, etc who are the Hitlers of today. The Torah, Toilet Paper it will remain. Shake your curly locks side to side and pray.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.