BPT 2.52% $1.43 beach energy limited

the value of the cooper basin , page-7

1. 10,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    i will gladly say auto knows a lot more about oil and gas than me - he might know more about shares too! I hold all of the stocks you mention

however, i think for someone looking at making dollars over 6 to 15 mths it is quite likely bru and maybe stx will give more upside!

i do like sxy too though i feel market has rated them a higher chance of finding liquids rich gas and beach more of dry gas ( i dont have the geo knowledge but i feel that could be a bit simplistic - i also said in an earlier post that Beach have joint ventures with everyone anyway!! ) - CALL THEM THE WILLIE NELSON OF THE COOPER!!
    --- then they have jv with sne( now coe in otway ) and bul (Maryborough ) and even in the amadeus!- then we have the middle east and Africa!!and i am sure i missed somwhere - W.A. perhaps and where was anzon in s.a. - they still have a bit there i guess despite doing the right thing and palming some of it off!

i have more dollars in beach - reason - much lower risk and read auto's posts for technical reasoning

i like the cash flow, access to infrastructure, the history of management making the right calls ( jury still out on whether they should have beaten origin to the santos led lng sale ; but Reg will probably pull off a better deal!); and like auto says the cooper has good history ( sorry auto for talking about you in the third person - post could easily have been directed to you but i was commenting on rex's post!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.035(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $3.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.43 $1.40 $6.146M 4.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11689 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 66762 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.