DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Hi Alex, did the company tell you this? I only ask as the...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Alex, did the company tell you this? I only ask as the liquidity desk operations involve buying and selling bitcoins from various exchanges such as Bitfinex so a statement from the company saying this would be good. They have lost money at various exchanges before (Igot owes them $180,000).

http://www.coindesk.com/australian-government-wont-look-into-igot-customer-claims-says-report/

On another point, now that DCC doesn't do any mining an easy way to calculate the profit margin from Liquidity Desk/DirectX off the quarterlies is to multiply bitcoins purchased by 2-3% (their stated margin). With mining operations it was harder as you couldn't tell which coins sold were mined or bought and then sold or held.

The liquidity desk has heaps of potential however as bitcoin volume increases it is not that hard for competition to get in. In saying that an established, reputable partner may have some advantage in dealing with financial services community if bitcoin becomes a more common asset class utilised by investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.