the value or not of market forum gurus

1. 484 Posts.
    Hi folks

Spent the day cleaning out the home office and came across a dusty cob web covered post it note on the floor at the back of my desk.

Feeling just like Indiana Jones, on all fours in the semi darkness under the desk, I carefully lifted the ancient manuscript to my mouth and puckered my lips..... and gently, ever so gently so as not to damage the fragile piece of paper, exhaled. The years of accumulated dust whirled around under the desk and made me sneeze.... 3 times...

Once I had recovered from my sneezing fit, which some say is (but I wholeheartedly dispute) physiologically identical to an orgasm, I looked again upon this mystical document and was astounded to see that..... that..... that........ on the 3rd of January 2006 I noted some market picks for 2006 from one of another forums (ie: not HC) more apparently respected members... from memory this guy was considered a bit of a guru on that site.

Anyway here were Stolwyk's picks for 2006 as at 3 January 2006 and their SP at the time:

BSG - 1.55

IBR - 0.80

EXR - 0.67

SBS - 0.66

PBT - 0.195

(ok ok the cobweb bit was artistic license)

(Haven't been back to said forum since dicsovering HC - much more entertaining)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.