CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

I know we have had a few political differences in the past...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I know we have had a few political differences in the past Smiler. As I recall it was over whether JH should have retired early last year while the libs still had a chance. That's past history now. What I'm interested in now is the future and I see VMS as having a bright future indeed.

When you say "missed the resource boat" are you seriously suggesting that there is no future for tin and iron? Tin is a scarce element in high and in sustained demand but don't take my word for it. Go over to the MLX thread and check out some of the research on tin price. I don't hold MLX but they are the biggest tin producer in Australia and guess where their two mines are? In Tassie my friend, and guess where VMS' Mt Lindsay magnetite/tin deposit is? Right between Renison Bell and Mt Bishoff the two mines owned by MLX.

I don't know about your personal experience in Tassie but if its not mining related it isn't any of my business. Geology is my business, Smiler, and I'm telling you right now that Mt Lindsay is a potential company maker for VMS in both tin and magnetite. What's more Smiler, it's not in dreams, it's in assays and drill cores and a rapidly developing concept for a JORC compliant resource.

Right now, VMS isn't a day trader's stock. The company is well resourced and has significant institutional support. Unlike many other junior miners, VMS isn't under immediate financial strain and even the options are 94% underwritten. If there is a short term cloud for investors it would be the options, due to expire in nine or so weeks. VMS hasn't been immune from the general downturn in the market although it has been more resilient than many other juniors. Even with the downturn though, the options are still in the money and I'm expecting at least three good news anns between now and June 30 when the 25c VMSO expire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.