BHP 3.18% $44.74 bhp group limited

The Voice and BHP, page-122

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Torres Strait Islanders did not appear from under a mushroom , they did not come down from the heavens in a tropical storm.

So one may ask from where did they come then.They are a melting pot of Polynesian's, Micronesians , Pacific Islanders , Solomon Islanders , Fijians , Papuan New Guinea , Indonesians , Japanese , Chinese's , Indians and so it goes.And who cares where they come from , they are entitled to enjoy the things they work for including the land they PURCHASE !!!!!

As long as they are Australians and they work for reward like the rest of us.

My Point is , Every One comes from some where else, no persons have a God Given Right to demand Land be handed to them. This nonsense started on the Top Of Australia in 1948 when the Islanders / Asians / Indians etc thought it would be easy to simply take over the top of Australia. And yes it was easy , they took over , and now it's time to get as much of Australia as is possible while ever we continue to vote in weak woke

Governments that buy votes from the entitled by caving into all demands.

One Land , One People , One Nation , One Flag. that's the only way Australia can grow , prosper move forward provide opportunity for all who want it and remain the greatest free Nation on Earth.

Although from what I see each day I think that it's now too late, I think the damage has been done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.