Are you suggesting that the big mouth Stan Grants or Lidia...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Are you suggesting that the big mouth Stan Grants or Lidia Thorpes of this world, that only have a poofteenth aboriginal in them, should not be considered as Firs Nations?

Exactly, less than 50% aboriginal and your no longer aboriginal. Its a fact!
    Take away from the whiter than me freeloaders all the special benefits, access to jobs, the sit down money etc. Then they will just go back to where they were before they found that the gravy train was better than working.

I was brought up to respect aboriginals by my father. He pre WWII worked up in the gulf on cattle stations as a stockman, as a kangaroo shooter, in a meat works etc. He had close relationships with aboriginal stockmen and locals. He said they were a great people.
    How times have changed. Its a great disgrace that real aboriginals, that want no part of the militant so called aboriginals grievence industry, are tarred with the same never ending whinge brush.
    I have no problem with helping genuine Aboriginals but the city whiter than I mob need to be taken down a peg or two.
    A good start is to vote NO!
    They can then suck on a loss for a while!
    Last edited by Robboj: 31/05/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.