EMH 4.88% 43.0¢ european metals holdings limited

The voice of reason with EMH?

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I hope this thread will not be overly political and overly complicated over the situation with EMH in C.R. Let us share opinions and news that will be clear, pragmatic and critical for the future of this project.

Allow me to start by saying that I am invested in this project, already losing money, bur still very confident that this will move forward to production and profitability over the following years.

C.R. (Checz Republic) is a E.U. lawful state following a (I hope) reasonable policy to protect both its right and the rights of the private investors. C.R. is not Congo or Venezuela. They may be a poor former east European country but they have made huge leaps and efforts to modernize their country and I believe that eventually they will support the EMH critical project for the benefit of all.

After all governments in democratic democratic countries are about to change in every election but the lithium resources and the shareholder rights of ownership always remain with the shares.

Personally I am looking for a chance to double down my position in EMH in order to lower my price and lock my shares in the chest for the L.T.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.020(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 43.0¢ $2.15K 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32200 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 7338 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.