EMH 2.44% 40.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Hi nimbus24. I believe your concerns are concerns of many here...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi nimbus24. I believe your concerns are concerns of many here and one of major reasons why the share price is where it is.

EU - I am not worried at all by this. CR is not in position of UK, billions are still coming into CR from other EU states and way too many politicians are involved in sucking these subsidies. Sure including the top levels and especially prime minister. They will not shoot themselves into foot. No way.

Mining against will of government - This one is tricky and I can't find way to write it in short. It is true that communists are for buyout of water supplies back from international companies in the Czech Republic and also they want back lithium to be mined by Czech state (state owned company). And sure not only communists. But look more closer where we are. The only way to get leases from EMH is to buy it for some very decent premium way over our current share price. EMH would be crazy to sell cheap as it is covered by law in case CR will damage EMH's investment by international treaties. Why should state get EMH leases apart of nationalistic/communist fanaticism and political posturing? Where it will get money for project, exploration data, processing technologies and list goes on... These major issues were discussed in the relatively long government analysis on EMH and the best option was pretty obvious - increase fees / taxes to get decent cut without any risk and/or trade in something to get a share in joint venture.

We are at stage when EMH invested many years and millions into exploration and processing technologies with assurance by Czech Republic and it's laws clearly saying that the one who owns exploration leases has prior right to get to mining. And by the Czech laws Czech Republic must give the mining approval if EMH meet the conditions - which are generally EIA and few other things. Doing some artificial issues with EIA etc. would be again against the law. Same goes with some unrealistic taxes/fees on lithium etc. So Czech Republic can't be really "against EMH".

Does that help at least a bit with your concerns? Sure I can't guarantee sp will be $4 by Christmas You never know, all the junior mining projects have some obvious and hidden risks and something can go terribly wrong. Risks and rewards... Everyone needs to find for themselves what is their level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $49.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.0¢ $14.16K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2656 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 23284 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 40.0¢ 19602
Last updated 14.22pm 06/05/2024 ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.