EMH 4.88% 43.0¢ european metals holdings limited

I am Czech citizen who lived in the Czech Republic for most of...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am Czech citizen who lived in the Czech Republic for most of my life. Now over 6 years in Australia. Having master degree from faculty of Mining and Geology and spec in Geoinformatics. Back in the Czech Republic I have worked on tens of Environmental Impact Assessments (not for mining though) and here in Australia likely for over hundred of mining jobs many of them also in relation to EIA.

Legal rights are definitely on the side of EMH. There are not many technical reasons to stop EMH from obtaining mining licence - the mine is planned underground, transport impact is minimised etc. Generally if EMH won't do some absolutely huge and stupid mistake by law it will obtain mining approval.

People who think mining should be done by Czech state company have close to no idea what does it mean or are communists/hardcore nationalist and would like nationalise everything or have some financial interest in the project - corruption, tunnelling. The last mentioned is I believe the only risk for the Cinovec project.

Communists would like to nationalise everything but realistically they are not any close to even get back water supply out of private companies. The only way in the Czech Republic to get water supply back out of private companies is to make deal and pay some premium of market price - Czech Republic is in Europe, in EU and not Russia or Africa. Otherwise arbitrage and huge damage for the Czech Republic. And we are talking here about water, which every Czech citizen needs every day or will die in few days. So how would you advocate for something similar with lithium?

In shortcut from my perspective it is just all about how much state owned Diamo will be involved in the project. For sake of the Cinovec project, the Czech Republic and also EMH I hope it will never be more than 20%. As I stated before state owned companies in the Czech Republic are terribly inefficient and also prone to corruption and tunnelling. On the other hand I hope there will be at least some share of Diamo in project as that means more profit for Czech Republic and hopefully me as Czech citizen. And sure also smoother way through environmental impact assessments and mine approval for me as shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.020(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 43.0¢ $2.15K 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32200 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 7338 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.