EMH 4.92% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

I know this article is from a couple of months ago but it's...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

I know this article is from a couple of months ago but it's worth posting to explain its importance to the CR:

https://www.parlamentnilisty.cz/zpr...e-australskym-podnikatelskym-subjektem-519493

Extracts:

In the Czech Republic, negotiations are continuing with the project partners to create a domestic integrated chain of Lithium production and processing, including communication with regional government partners. This means thousands of new jobs for the Czech Republic not only in the mining and processing of ores, but also in downstream high-tech industries. This will significantly support the employment and restructuring of the industry not only in the �st� region but also throughout the Czech Republic. At the same time there will be significant development of Czech science, research and education system.

The goal of European Metals Holdings Limited is to create a complete chain of lithium production and processing in the Czech Republic, bringing thousands of new jobs not only in the mining and processing of ores, but also in the downstream high-tech industries, which will significantly support employment and industrial restructuring in the �st� region, but also throughout the Czech Republic. At the same time there will be significant development of Czech science, research and education system. Negotiations with partners take place according to plans, including communication with regional government partners. A similar lithium ore extraction project is currently being carried out on the German side of C�novka. The project in neighboring Germany implemented by the fully private Canadian-German consortium has significant support from the government and the region. Germany is aware of the economic and social benefits of lithium mining and processing, and the provincial government has supported this project from facilitating administrative operations to zero fees from mined minerals.

I know I keep saying this, but the current malaise and sentiment is purely political!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $13.07K 46.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96065 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 62446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.