SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

Vote There was 13 members in attendance , the most notable...

1. 364 Posts.
    Vote
    There was 13 members in attendance , the most notable absentee was Fiona Logan the former Chief executive of the National Park and a former Greenpeace "nutter" she has moved on . Gordon Watson is now the Chief Executive of the National Park and the difference is night and day , to say I am glad she has gone is the biggest understatement around , good riddance !
    Richard Gray , Chris Sangster and Rob Latimer of Dalgleish Associates where in attendance for Scotgold for the purpose of answering any questions raised by the Park board members , no questions where directed at them .
    The motion was passed with all but one person voting in favour , David Warnock abstained, he was the one that was laughed at on the last vote ( 17-0 ) by other board members when he suggested the Park was allowing their principles to be bulldozed . The vote was announced as unanimously in favour so it would appear he was ignored again .
    After the meeting was finished Richard Gray and Chris Sangster had a short meeting with Gordon Watson behind Closed doors , Rob Latimer spoke with some board members , I was all ears .
    I then had lunch with Richard Gray and Chris Sangster where I put several questions forward , some where answered and some where not .
    I asked how much the 24/6 Processing Plant would save
    I asked if we would be building a smaller Plant housing Facility
    I asked if the associated screening would be reduced
    I asked why no one was at the office last week for comments on the MRE
    I asked on funding
    I asked on the airborne survey and its targets
    I asked on the life of Cononish
    I got some answers but obviously not all .
    The 24/ 6 Processing Plant will save a lot the exact figure will depend upon who we go with
    We will not be building a smaller plant house, with Cononish open at depth and to the west strike we will need as much space as possible.
    We will be screening to minimize the view of the plant so no reduction there
    Our directors where in France and Portugal on official business last week, I could not get a specific answer on why
    Funding options will be finalised on completion of the development study, No matter what way I tried same answer.
    All data must be fully interpreted before the airborne survey takes place to maximise the results, similar Cononish style deposits are hoped to be found locally ( 10m )
    The life of Cononish is hoped to go on past the current permitted planning and the Parks are well aware of this possibility, it was mentiond back in 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.