QAN 1.50% $6.09 qantas airways limited

the vultures are circling.

1. 47 Posts.
    Think it's a bargain at this price? Then think again. In my honest opinion it looks like the CEO is setting the company up for a crash, with private equity circling to get in. This means money will go from the shareholders to the private equity groups.

Think I'm crazy?? Then consider this...

The current CEO helped create QF's offshoot and they have been pumping money into it ever since. What has happened to the premium brand's advertising, etc, in the mean time??? Where are the shareholders dividends going??? Millions was lost in industrial action in 2008/2009 and history is about to repeat itself. Look who is the Chairman of the board, and where is is also working ( http://www.kkr.com/team/theteam.cfm?CategoryName=&TitleSortOrder=LastName%20Asc&Pagenum=2 ). Why did he choose the current CEO??? (I personally couldn't believe who missed out on the role when I heard the news). And finally, look where the business has gone since his reign.

If you wanted to buy an airline then this would be the smartest way to grab a bargain, unlike the previous offer made in the past.

Just my opinion, you be the judge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.