MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

Could this be the week of milk and honey for MHL holders. All...

1. 9,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    Could this be the week of milk and honey for MHL holders. All looks set and the market is primed for a mini oiler with u308 to show an edge. I think we have all covered the bases until head office get out of the 19th hole and respond ..........The oil side JV looks to be a done deal so all we can do is wait and profit from the Ann.

I did some thinking over the weekend re the U308 play. U308 could become the warm sector early 2008 late 2007 as it was 2006./2007 and could base a nice next tier SP foundation with further short term SP appreciation given news the market needs to be fed. I don't think we have factored the u308 play into MHL in the long term. It's value in diversifaction could be huge for future funding and we should realise to that the former USSR slipped big bucks into these areas for U308 and the USSR research is worth millions when partnered with modern aids. All screams higher SP to me and lots of low cost very positive news and this = $ saved relative to positive market news on the u308 front .

So after some thought i have decided to go long on 80 percent of our MHL holdings and will trade the balnce beetween 7 > 10. Seems like a dream hey.....just watch it come true over the next few months people.... enjoy :)$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.