GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

the waiting game, page-3

1. 749 Posts.
    re: the waiting game -rewards the patient... Kalgurli's right, Chewter. Despite recent volume increases, the stock is still too thinly traded to wrest free of the clutches of the professional day-traders. I believe our patience will be rewarded however when one of the following occurs:

1) an update on Leonora, Laverton or Menzies' rich prospects is announced

2) the company announces a move to production, possibly in a JV

3) gold fever sweeps the market and increased volume makes manipulation impossible

Those who feel that we are already seeing feverish speculation in gold stocks might like to read Cath Davey comparisons (on Investorweb this morning) of the current gold situation with the last major gold boom in the late seventies. She reckons the gold boom has barely begun and that this one could well make the last one look tepid by comparison. GDN is one of her favoured gold speccies.

GDN certainly has the big-mover pedigree (those not familiar with the stock will be interested to view its chart) but I suspect external stimulus is required to kick-start this sleeper and render the machinations of the day-traders impotent. The next charge at the breakout point of .052 may well be the trigger.

Patience is the key. Not long now I feel.

I hold. Prospective investors are advised to conduct their own research.

R/Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.