PEN 7.69% 8.4¢ peninsula energy limited

Sorry Dhuy, can't add much more to my earlier speculation about...

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Sorry Dhuy, can't add much more to my earlier speculation about pens future intentions regarding the Ryst Kuil site. You seem to know more about that then me.

Sooner or later the big boys are going start accumulating new mine prospects. Uranium One are having trouble with their Dominion Mine south of Johannesburg, possible closure, but whether that could affect pen, who knows. The others, Cameco, Denison, Paladin etc don't have operations nearby. By the way, Cameco (cigar lake) are having strife in Wyo with their sloppy clean-up practises, so probably not interested in Lance. But might change their mind after WA election. Last week Cameco forked out 30mil for 11% of a u exploration company in Niger!

I wouldn't hope for or expect a successful takeover of pen, at the recent share price. Maybe you could speculate on this.

Uramin's head office is in Sth Afr. now, moved from the Virgin Islands. Now that they are seriously in the business of mining u maybe Areva will give them a few million to buy pens properties in africa, if indeed they are for sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.006(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $269.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.422M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 193918 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 212740 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.