HMX 6.52% 4.3¢ hammer metals limited

When I said I smell of opportunity I wasn’t meaning myself. I...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    When I said I smell of opportunity I wasn’t meaning myself.

I was meaning the rodents sneaking around in the basement gnawing away, yes agree that maybe napalm would do the trick!

You know something doesn’t smell right when you have down ramping activists so angry with the company firing up vitriol outrage when they don’t even hold the stock??? Why?

Why are they spreading their FUD and attacking any positive share movement or poster here?

Beware of the wolf in sheep’s clothing.

There are several (professional) down rampers here IMO, I suspect they are all paid JMT -why if your not being paid or holding the actual stock, what’s your motivation/logic/mental health here that you are consistently posting thousands of negative comments on numerous stocks, I just don’t believe you. DYOR.

What Hammer needs to continue to do IMO is continue to find additional resources to further add to their growing JORC resource, a positive surprise or two by HMX would make the nay sayers bolt to the hills, have seen that a number of times with other stocks that I had held.

However when you can sell one share after market for .05c to drop a company’s market cap …you do have a fundamental problem. Yes on the flip side as with anything it can be used on the upside as well, however this great tool is not available to retail investors!

I love differing points of view (whether you or I agree or disagree that’s fine) and all open discussions/conversation and opinions … but when you consistently attack the man and disrespect their opinion then IMO there’s more to it.

That being said -Dragone keep posting Champ your positive attitude is refreshing.

Good luck to all holders and HMX believers.

Cheers Aussie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $24.24K 563.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109612 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 370000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 67487
Last updated 14.45pm 02/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.