PEN 6.00% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

I posted this on the 3rs December on BMN. It may apply here...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I posted this on the 3rs December on BMN. It may apply here also.

"...I'm watching with interest the activity in BMN. Regular trades, presumably computer programmed work. Its knocked out the 0.052 level and is plodding on hitting the 0.053 There is no large bid or swipe of 0.052 or 0.053's but calm methodical accumulation that I have mentioned on a plethora of Uranium and REE stocks going on now at the bottom of the cycle.

If there is an anticipation of improvement in sector then making small parcel purchases slowly but methodically is a good way to average weight the purchase price over time in a future rising price environment.

I think this is significant.

My thoughts and opinions.

Investing long term in BMN and many other REE's and Uraniums."

Buying steady parcels at the bottom or close to it to not surprise the market... With the machine buying in timed intervals and near the lows it will stockpile slowly and average close to (or good enough) near the base without shocking anyone. A number of participants may be aware now so should follow the bot's lead if they feel that is what's happening. For me, unless this company goes belly up in the next 12 months (unlikely) its got to be near the bottom if not there already. I am looking to add more now and on more rises to come.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.006(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $3.839M 40.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2740 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 315192 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.