WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Harpers Bazaar (Indonesia), one the biggest fashion magazines on...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Harpers Bazaar (Indonesia), one the biggest fashion magazines on the planet (so my wife tells me), published this on 29 August 2015:

Title: Fashionable Beauty Gadget

Introduction (translated)
    Glancing latest line of beauty technology with a scale that in fact no more than a fist. Undeniably , the technology has an increasingly crucial role in the life of every individual . Now you can enjoy the benefits of advanced classy straight at home , here are some beauty gadget recommendation Bazaar.

The part on SK-II (translated)
    SK - II adds beauty tools such as sticks , called Magnetics Wand with a property to accelerate the penetration of the eye cream product into the skin up to three times. As a result the benefits of a more perfect sense , compared to greasing cream by hand .

Nothing ground breaking in content (thanks Google translator), just noting one of the biggest fashion magazines on the planet plugging OBJ technology. Possible rumblings and tremors before an imminent mass rollout?

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.id/articles/read/8/2015/1724/Fashionable-Beauty-Gadget

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.