LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

the war is on for strategic materials

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    February 23, 2014 — Jack Lifton, Sr. Editor of InvestorIntelReport provides a confidential synopsis for members of his participation last week in France when he participated in a roundtable in Paris at the French National Assembly Building (Parliament) for a roundtable “The War of Strategic Materials”. Attended by 20+ members of Parliament, plus an additional 250 members from the critical materials sector, Jack offers commentary and conclusions on his respective understanding of what was achieved at this event.

For starter, France does not produce domestically any of the technology materials needed to maintain its technological society. Cognizant of the fact that they (the French) are completely reliant on the Chinese, and very well aware of the increasing demand required for the build out of some of the most sophisticated technologies, this is the second time in the last year that Jack has been asked to come and speak on the issues surrounding strategic materials. In this honest commentary by Jack, he lays the foundation for understanding how the French perceive this dependence, and their respective priorities as they have the “…most comprehensive rare earth supply chain outside of Japan. They have the only large total rare earth separation plant in the world and the longest running one…”
    - See more at: http://investorintel.com/rare-earth-intel/war-strategic-materials-france/#comments

I wonder who is the owner of this world number one separation plant and who has any jv with that plant.

:-)

The Lynas basket is a bit higher since last week. My maths say 29,50 $.

They have to get to full production.

Then we´ll be lucky.

Good luck to all shareholders!

Mat alias Fivetotwelve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
0.170(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.55 $6.43 $12.35M 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 63738 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 20817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.