the war on meat highly circumspect, page-6

1. 1,484 Posts.
    Did I mention the drug industry?

If you want some clues on how to maximise population density, increase humankind's acceptance, respect and integration with other living systems you will need to start asking some new questions.

Which cultures had the most sustainable and highest standard of life?
    What (make that who) killed them, and can we still learn from their teachings?

I'll give you a clue - were the Native American Indians vegetarians? were their teachings and culture integral to their sustainability?

What have they been replaced with? Is it sustainable, credible, or worth perpetuating?

Now we have technology including nuclear and hydrocarbons. Excellent! how can we use the amazing technologies and resources to build upon what the ancients learnt the hard way?

Can we turn our backs on the grains that feed the oil, chemical and pharmaceutical industries? - whom some claim would make us sick and empower those who would bury us in debt and enslave us

I really don't know, I know many people smarter than I - (I have enormous respect for farmers). say we can not.

But should we start asking new questions anyway?

or is it better to become de-muslced, heavily regulated, heavily taxed, dis-armed vegetarians run by those oh so clever multi-nationals?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.