The War on Men

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    disallowed/opinion/when-did-men-particularly-dads-become-so-idiotic-20170302-gupd4u.html

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...edia-present-husbands-fathers-as-useless.html

I am a man, a father, a husband, a son, a brother and a friend and I have feelings. If it’s good enough for Sarah-Hanson Young and Meshel Laurie to publically express their views it’s only fair I share mine.

I am sorry for the physical and emotional pain and suffering of all human beings regardless of who, how, when or why such action was cast upon them.

However;

I am hurt that a certain group or groups of feminists and other minority groups portray men as rapists and misogynists.
    I am empathetic to the unfortunate men whose lives have been derailed by vile false accusations of rape.
    I am fed up with some biased commentators linking “rape” to every so called “offensive” comment from unsuspecting men.
    I am angry the 4th Estate is continually and increasingly portraying men as incompetent and stupid.
    I am angry that feminist groups and social media are stereotyping fathers as second class parents.
    I continue to be disgusted by the Safe Schools Program and its surreptitious message.
    I am sad that the family unit of father, mother and children is being replaced by alternative models.
    Worst of all, I am shocked that men are becoming afraid of saying anything for fear of retribution.
    This is the epitome of hypocrisy that is “freedom of speech”.
    To the hypocrites and liars of the 4th Estate and the filthy prostitutes of our political leadership; you are vile and abhorrent.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.