as I said Diligent - the USA the biggest warmongering nation on...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

as I said Diligent - the USA the biggest warmongering nation on earth after WWII.

you don't like it obviously, but the number of despicable regimes the USA has supported if they suited the USA's political/corporate purposes is legion. I don't need to list the murderous regimes supported by the US (including Cambodia) I'm sure you know them and would like to forget them. I think it's you and your bias towards the USA which prevents you from admitting it. The fact is, a bully is a bully, it doesn't make any difference because he's your bully.

and I'm just about sick of those who think the USA entered WWII to defend Australia. Roosevelt was scornful of the British and its allies, he detested the British Empire and was just about determined to smash it, that's why among other things he was so pally with Russia, much to Churchill's dismay.

so you're on the wrong side mate, but don't worry, when Homeland Security and the US Cheka come knocking on your door you can tell them you stuck up for them on Hotcopper. LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.