WA8 1.59% 6.2¢ warriedar resources limited

Hey triage, that is very kind of you, but.... clearly Joel and I...

1. 11,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6012
    Hey triage, that is very kind of you, but.... clearly Joel and I can put our feet up!
    As your next post is excellent, and for me, reads the 'room' so to speak very succinctly.

If I can add one small thought, I think what Warriedar did when they acquired Golden Horse, is similar in significance to when CMM acquired Mt Gibson (for $40m which... was perhaps one of best deals I can think over in the past decade) and EMR with it's acquisition of Bullseye (North Laverton project), though that has ended up costing them multiples of what CMM paid for Mt Gibson.

However... Golden Horse is a fair way behind in terms of MRE and... proven scale (yes, as @Moreplenty mentions, the scale of the open pits and trend is large, but, the MRE is still a way off the projects listed above, however... I think at this stage, they all could eventually be comparable with further drilling).

Good pickup @Joelstar on Brightstar and the NSR (I wonder how much it would be worth if sold outright?).

Finally, strongly agree about new ways for explorers to discover gold (the Verify software is particularly impressive, I think the MoM team did a vodcast on it recently, I found it extremely exciting.... as it does seem to have real traction to increasing the success rate with the drill bit).

I will be honest, while I know @Joelstar is able to find a needle in a haystack, I am finding it more challenging to find what I view as heavily undervalued explorers or developers (particularly developers..... there are almost none!), yet WA8 hopefully sits in the middle, with, yes, a plant that is likely to need to be fully replaced, either way, BUT.... having the plant means permitting is a non-issue, timeline to production much reduced, plus, a neighbor with an operating plant that needs more gold. Plus all the while having very prospective tenements that have not had any focus for decades.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $40.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.2¢ $242.8K 3.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64308 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 127986 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.9¢ 6.2¢ 341384
Last updated 15.34pm 13/05/2024 ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.