AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I can tell you they are corrupt butcherboy......without a doubt....

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I can tell you they are corrupt butcherboy......without a doubt. I also spent a few years in Latin America and Argentina is no different when it comes to graft, bribes, and the greasy palms of local officials I've seen it in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia, and Brazil to name a couple. Aside from living around Brazil and a few other places I spent a few years in Mexico City in my college days. The federales used to bust college students for marijuana and then exhort you for money to stay out of jail. These were the 'federal' officers too...not just the locals. So you can bet your ass...none of that money is getting back to the locals. That isn't Orocobre's fault....just the way things work in that culture. I would venture to say that any new lithium operation is going to have to pay off the right people. This is where Joe Lowry is an idiot. He thinks that people care about his assessments of various lithium companies setting up shop there and he has no idea who is on the take. People have been playing him like a fiddle the past year (specifically the corrupt management at SQM) which is having issues with the Macri government. Unlike the political hold SQM had on Chilean officials....they don't have that in Argentina. In fact that is the one area where Orocobre is ahead of everyone in that area of Argentina (even though they could use a little help) with the locals and getting them involved. SQM and Julio Lerou have been known for some shady dealings, and the Charlotte sandbagger Lowry are probably involved in some kind of off handed deal trying to navigate the Argentinian local government.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 23/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.