AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

The Washington Post article, page-24

1. 3,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Loading up aboriginal communities with money is no answer and i think even PJ has mentioned this as well. If we did this it would cause no end of troubles. You only need to look at Australia for an example. What matters is creating a community not money hungry groups looking for control of various people and communities. So in reply i would say that at this stage you either agree that ORE have been in the community for a long period of time and are much more educated on how to deal with the local community or you don't in which case you sell out. Either point of view is ok and understand where you come from. But from where i stand Media stiring up locals with incorrect information is more like it.

Money is definitely not a solution for these communities. Sure it will help but it needs to be directed to the right avenues. Education is the key IMO. Not handouts. This will take generations to implement and will not happen over a 5 year period. Lets try educating today's children and then their children and so on. In 40 years we would have educated a large percentage of the local community, employed them and given them an education so that they can travel the world and be successful elsewhere. This is what we are afforded today and makes our country strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.