AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Canadianwiseguy...anything you say here that crosses widget or...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Canadianwiseguy...anything you say here that crosses widget or the following for the promotion of ORE is going to run into resistance. Doesn't matter if it's the truth or not. One cannot have a diverse view on this board without being attacked ...no matter how one phrases it. I for example have ORE stock....but have had issues over the past year or so...but everytime I expressed a concern or difference of opinion I was attacked for being a 'downramper' or 'shortseller'. So ....even if you have a question or a differing opinion that does not sound praises for the stock...you're going to be attacked here. They will say that you have inaccurate information....you don't know what you're talking about....you have an ax to grind. Rather than looking at it with an objective viewpoint. Kind of sad..but maybe the mining economy is so depressed here that the shareholders are doing everything they can to make sure that no negative news or opinions are recognized. I think if the HotCopper management had the opportunity to view everything that was happening here they would understand why some people stopped posting here.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 28/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.