AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

C'mon guys - I am not bashing Ore - I am an investor who, as we...

1. 38 Posts.
    C'mon guys - I am not bashing Ore - I am an investor who, as we all should, wants this company to seek constant improvement. I'm not calling for 'handouts' - I'm a 'teach a person to fish' kinda guy. I'm from British Columbia and have worked in the environmental sector, particularly on natural gas extraction, for years, so I know more than most about operating in indigenous communities and I'm not speaking out of ignorance. I'm also not levelling a critique which is so dire that I will be pulling my investment - far from it.
    What I am saying is, having the community on your side is absolutely necessary for this company to be secure long term. The WP article repeats a timeless critique of resource extraction operations in developing regions. You will never get unanimity, but we should expect overwhelming support from the community if Ore is going above and beyond typical CSR and fundamentally improving things for the average person. As long as Ore operates in a poor region of the world, it will be at risk of such criticism; a robust, industry-leading, well-communicated program of community enrichment will fortify all of our interests against this. And it is the right thing to do.
    I hope we can use this forum to have serious, polite discussion without pouncing on everyone with an alternative view. That is why I joined in the first place.
    Happy holiday to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.