AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

The Washington Post article, page-42

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Thank you. It is not my intention to attack, bully or jump on anyone.
    The money bit i was not attributing to you as you were just relaying info from the story so it was a bit of a go at the story. They did not come out and say it but the general gist of it was that the local community is not receiving enough benefits of the operations. i.e. give the community more money.
    Now its not hard for a reporter to go over there and tell bits of info just to get a comment or a reaction without expressing the full knowledge as this would take a while and an uneducated person would not be able to understand anyway. So once the info has been stated for comment then it spreads like whispers around the community. The end result being no where near the truth.
    Not sure ORE can do much about it?
    Won't be the last time media do it and they will keep doing it to build momentum for their cause.
    Don't trust the media 1 iota.

Many examples of media beating up stories for their own end.

Even on the news a while back they reported a local bridge closed due to flooding and they also showed pictures.
    The bridge was closed due to train track works. Nothing to do with the weather and there was no flood.
    Could not believe what i was watching.

Anyway have a good new year and good to have you around so keep posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.