DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

the way ahead for dynasty

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    In the chairman's letter accompanying the 2011 Annual Report, Mr OH made the following comment

"Unfortunately this is not yet behind us, but shareholders will have the opportunity to vote at the AGM on the composition of the board and who would lead the Company going forward.

My view as previously expressed is that this should not be any one person but a team of people with complementary skills who can work together harmoniously. While a managing director should be a person with appropriate technical qualification and experience, the chairman should be a person familiar with good corporate governances and with leadership qualities.

Ultimately all board members should have mutual respect and support of each director's role and responsibilities for the board to be a successful one."

I received in the mail today, as I assume you all did, the brochure of 4 nominees for the directorship of the company that obviously presents a united team with complimentary business skills

Ms Sun Xiao Dong as a representative of the major shareholder will provide access to chinese companies capable of entering off take agreements for Dynasty's vast iron ore deposits.

Malcolm Carson as the geologist will provide the technical expertise to further advance the discovery of iron ore reserves having previously discovered the 1.4 billion tonne resiource that we currently have,

Terry Gygar will provide his experience in management, the law and most importantly his political contacts.

Yankel Koncepolski will bring to the board key finacing and capital raising contacts and most importantly key CEO contacts within the mining industry.

This to me looks like a well rounded management team that will be far superior to the Tay backed alternative.

Make sure your vote counts in the upcoming elections

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.